Article Processing Charge
Open access publishing does have its costs. Since PAGEPress does not have subscription charges for its research content it can defray publishing costs from the Article Processing Charges. This is because PAGEPress believes that the interests of the scientific community can best be served by an immediate, worldwide, unlimited, open access to the full text of research articles. Information regarding authors’ payment are not made available to editors and reviewers ensuring that they cannot be influenced in their selection of papers for publication by payment conditions or limitations.
The Article Processing Charge for publication in this Journal is EUR 300,00 (plus 4% VAT, if applicable) per article. All bank charges shall be borne by the payer.
Please note that our fees do not include taxes (VAT):
- Private or public ITALIAN customers (individuals, universities, hospitals, other organizations) must ALWAYS add VAT (IVA) at the current rate (4%);
- European Union private customers must add VAT at standard rate (4%);
- European Union private/public organizations (universities, hospitals, others with regular VAT number) should not add any taxes at standard rate, provided that they indicate their VAT number;
- Outside the European Union, individuals and organizations should not add any tax.
IMPORTANT: Authors are NOT required to pay at the moment of submission. If the paper will be accepted, the Managing Editor will guide the Authors through the payment procedure. No article will be published before waiver or payment.
According to the United Nations list of Least Developed Countries (LCDs) available from: https://www.un.org/development/desa/dpad/least-developed-country-category/ldcs-at-a-glance.html, only Authors coming from those countries are entitled to ask for a discount.
A “Formal Request for discount” has to be forwarded to the Managing Editor, after receiving the acceptance letter. The Editorial Committee will then evaluate the merits of each individual case.
Any other informal request (such as comments at the moment of submission, or made in the covering letter of the revised version) will not be taken into consideration.
Methods of Payment
Authors can pay their fees by:
PayPal is the most recommended and secure payment system. It enables you to pay getting your payment receipt immediately and without sharing your financial information.
Other methods of payment are:
- Credit Card - The credit card form to be filled and returned either via e-mail of via fax is available for download here.
- Bank transfer
BANK NAME: Banca Popolare di Sondrio, Branch #1, Strada Nuova 75, I-27100 Pavia, Italy
ACCOUNT HOLDER: PAGEPress Srl
NOTE 1: In any method of payment you choose, kindly specify: 1. journal name; 2. paper ID number; 3. first author.